MailPipe email marketing solutions is committed to personal privacy and the ethical use of email business and marketing communications.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Email and Direct Response Contact
- All MailPipe customers have signed a strict contract in which they guarantee that all users in their lists have explicitly requested to receive email from their company (opt-in procedure). Opt-in procedures are checked by MailPipe prior to any engagement with a new customer. MailPipe will take all necessary steps including legal actions against any customer that is found in breach of the engagement contract.
- All MailPipe customer account information is held in strict confidence. We do not sell or share our customer list with any other entities.
- At all times, our customers retain ownership and control of their lists and list information. MailPipe does not rent, trade or sell email addresses.
- Personal information such as name, title, email address, website address, phone number, etc. are stored in our databases for the sole purpose of providing the services described on this web site. Such personally-identifiable information will only be stored if you voluntarily provided such information and opted to receive email from the sending company.
- You may unsubscribe at any time from any of the mailing lists held on our system. Any emails sent from our system will always contain an unsubscribe auto-remove link. Unsubscribing from any list will ensure you will never receive anymore email from that specific list.
All of our direct response methods are opt-in. If you subscribed to the list of one of our customers but do not want to receive it in the future, please follow the “unsubscribe” instructions contained in the body of the email.
MailPipe takes precautions to protect data regarding our customers and their lists of users and prospects. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information. The servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment behind firewalls and protection encryption algorithms.